so i took a hiatus from tumblr for a bit! gonna keep on keepin’ on.
catch me over at http://www.cuntext.com, or on the twitters if you want, or irl if you’d prefer! potential topics planned: queer family, femme superpowers, writing exercises, recommended reading? we’ll see.
here are the good things:
- my yoga therapy training has begun for serious, and while there are obviously some terrible things about it, it’s powerful stuff and there is room to push change
- almost done reorganizing/redecorating my bedroom to be the femme sex palace of my dreams
- this has involved staining wood on my back balcony, swoon
- i can listen to “try sleeping with a broken heart” and have my overwhelming feeling be “goddamn this is a fucking amazing song”. bfd, guyz
- it’s 15˚ past midnight, y’all. heyyyyyyyyy there, summer! or at least proper spring
- going to work on submitting to new smut project because hello character-driven smut in which someone says “no”. interesting constraints, plenty of real-life examples that are hot as fuck to work from.
- i’ll be on leave from my real job in less than a month, which means i’ll be writing every day or at least most days
- felix is moving up here in a bit more than a month. holy shit. it’s like the biggest “i think it, it happens” of life!
it’s been good.