- today was the first barbecue of the season
- with some of my favorite queers, one of whom i hadn’t hung out with since 2009 when i was macking the first queer i boned, and many i almost never see, and andy and aurora
- made spicy brownies and ate bilboquet outdoors in a short skirt (dedicated to mini-box, whose definition of summer is “warm enough to eat ice cream outdoors in shorts at night and not be cold”)
- watched game of thrones for the first time since i watched the pilot years ago and am hooked (oh dear) (but like……..this season will have the red wedding and i cannot wait to watch people who haven’t read the books freak the fuck out in real time) (also queen of thorns) (also sansa) (!!!!!)
- finally communicated effectively and broke things off with this play partner of mine, so relieved
- ran into someone i know through the leatherdyke crowds on my way home from the barbecue, and we chatted for a bit until their bus came
- pretty sure i’m going to check out the 18-35 play party this weekend even though it’s not a leatherdyke event, eeep
- it’s kind of nice being into topping now because it means i can swoon either way? i want a li’l cub and a daddy, which opens up so much more queer masculinity for the flirting/fucking/beating.
- i also had a totally lovely date with that straight couple who had one of the only not-awful replies to my cuckolding ad and am probably going to see them again when she gets in touch. he says he’ll do anything i saaaay ;)
- so into big, chill femme topping, the kind that’s like “baby, i got you,” firm touch and responsiveness, hands full of desire. the kind that can slide into hard and mean if that feels right for the bottom who’s under my palms, but that above all is about solid control and mindreading*
- especially when i’m taking the place of the “young hung stud” of straight cuckold porn
it’s a good day to be six feet tall in a long-ass dress with chevron stripes that make me look even longer.
You moved like honey in my dream last night
Yeah, some old fires were burning
You came near to me and you endeared to me
But you couldn’t quite discern me
Does that scare you? I’ll let you run away
But your heart will not oblige you
You’ll remember me like a melody
Yeah, I’ll haunt the world inside you
And my big secret - Gonna win you over
Slow like honey, heavy with mood
I’ll let you see me, I’ll covet your regard
I’ll invade your demeanor
And you’ll yield to me like a scent in the breeze
And you’ll wonder what it is about me
It’s my big secret - Keeping you coming
Slow like honey, heavy with mood
Though dreams can be deceiving
Like faces are to hearts
They serve for sweet relieving
When fantasy and reality lie too far apart
So I stretch myself across, like a bridge
And I pull you to the edge
And stand there waiting
Trying to attain
The end to satisfy the story
Shall I release you?
Must I release you?
As I rise to meet my glory
But my big secret
Gonna hover over your life
Gonna keep you reaching
When I’m gone like yesterday
When I’m high like heaven
When I’m strong like music
”cause I’m slow like honey, and
Heavy with mood
— “slow like honey,” fiona apple
goddammit and now reading about intentional clothing gender and intentional clothing blending of gender while listening to the xx I am totally going to jerk off. oops, bedtime fail.
— Warsan Shire (via cannibalesqueappetite)
sunday night tapas date with a straight couple, forthcoming.
between faggity on friday, the leatherdyke thing on saturday, and this on sunday, i think the theme of my weekend just became GET LAID.