- dressed up as princess bubblegum for halloween, which involved more makeup than i’ve worn since i quit ballet eight years ago and a wig and
- femme-momming from an out-of-town femme friend i hadn’t seen in awhile
- andy made an adorable finn/best-butch-ex halloween costume partner
- dj tamika is the best thing that’s ever happened to faggity; when she is spinning the tracks are flawlessly selected and it’s actually fun and good to dance to
- clean sheets on my bed tonight
- oil cleansed face and shea buttered body (i was thinking while i was moisturizing how much i value being able to “come home” to my corporeal self, and what a privilege it is…or more accurately, what a huge set of privileges make it possible)
- olive bread and boursin (these things have apparently become standard comfort food)
- i’ve been flipping to other tabs and ignoring this window for like ten minutes so probably that’s it! guess spending the day pretty much unable to get out of bed kinda cuts down on the good things feelings.
Lots of femme, lots of queer, lots of books, lots of kink, lots of hot, lots of mental health shit, lots of polyamory. Probably nsfw. www.cuntext.com
Stuff I like (all)
*DJs at your wedding*
*plays only power metal and refuses to break eye contact with your father*
i went to a party and had a pretty good time and now i’m at home listening to angry/sad fiona apple and cutting my toenails? i think something went...
i remember one time in elementary school everyone in the class (i think this was like 2nd grade, 2nd or 3rd) had to read a ~~spooky~~...
isabel and i have a real combined talent for...
men don’t get to decide what is misogynistic
straight people don’t get to decide what it homophobic
cis people don’t get to...
- Anonymous said:I dreamed that Beyonce was a guest on your podcast. You guys talked about racism and fruit and whatnot. It was pretty dope.
What kind of fruit?
After reading about gender-bias and conversation dominance in the classroom, I asked for a peer to observe a physics class I was teaching and keep...”