- dressed up as princess bubblegum for halloween, which involved more makeup than i’ve worn since i quit ballet eight years ago and a wig and
- femme-momming from an out-of-town femme friend i hadn’t seen in awhile
- andy made an adorable finn/best-butch-ex halloween costume partner
- dj tamika is the best thing that’s ever happened to faggity; when she is spinning the tracks are flawlessly selected and it’s actually fun and good to dance to
- clean sheets on my bed tonight
- oil cleansed face and shea buttered body (i was thinking while i was moisturizing how much i value being able to “come home” to my corporeal self, and what a privilege it is…or more accurately, what a huge set of privileges make it possible)
- olive bread and boursin (these things have apparently become standard comfort food)
- i’ve been flipping to other tabs and ignoring this window for like ten minutes so probably that’s it! guess spending the day pretty much unable to get out of bed kinda cuts down on the good things feelings.
Lots of femme, lots of queer, lots of books, lots of kink, lots of hot, lots of mental health shit, lots of polyamory. Probably nsfw. www.cuntext.com
Stuff I like (all)
- Just uninteresting feelings
yo if you wanna talk, hit a girl up. i’m having lots of kink feels lately too!
editing visual done!
now all i gotta do is hear feedback from classmates and make minor changes and CAPTIONS!
fuck yesssss fuck...
since we are all sharing our rice cooker feelings
1. wikipedia tells me they were invented in japan, who knew, i assumed they were a western thing...
if you don’t ship aubrey plaza and amy poehler even just a little you’re doing something wrong