- dressed up as princess bubblegum for halloween, which involved more makeup than i’ve worn since i quit ballet eight years ago and a wig and
- femme-momming from an out-of-town femme friend i hadn’t seen in awhile
- andy made an adorable finn/best-butch-ex halloween costume partner
- dj tamika is the best thing that’s ever happened to faggity; when she is spinning the tracks are flawlessly selected and it’s actually fun and good to dance to
- clean sheets on my bed tonight
- oil cleansed face and shea buttered body (i was thinking while i was moisturizing how much i value being able to “come home” to my corporeal self, and what a privilege it is…or more accurately, what a huge set of privileges make it possible)
- olive bread and boursin (these things have apparently become standard comfort food)
- i’ve been flipping to other tabs and ignoring this window for like ten minutes so probably that’s it! guess spending the day pretty much unable to get out of bed kinda cuts down on the good things feelings.
Lots of femme, lots of queer, lots of books, lots of kink, lots of hot, lots of mental health shit, lots of polyamory. Probably nsfw. www.cuntext.com
Stuff I like (all)
- korratana said:I saw your "Jolene" post, and I can second the whole "being enraptured by women while also being in denial" thing, and it was people like in the replies you got insisting, "YOU CAN THINK GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND STILL BE STRAIGHT, ALL GIRLS THINK GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL, YOU'RE STRAIGHT" that made me think I was straight for so long. And while its true, saying thats ALWAYS the case, can cause that sort of denial in someone who really is queer.
i love the term “partners”
are we dating?
are we robbing a bank?
do we run a legal firm?
are we the dedicated...
- Be Mine (Too Sweet)
I blame you for everything. My sour mood. My jangled nerves. This chipped button on my shirt. I blame you for the piece of...
If Kanye West comes out in the future as bisexual I will give my life over to Jesus because ~*~*yass bebee slèy for the bi creative hip hop...
when did we replace the word “said” with “was like”
When it occured to us that “said” implies...
soooooooo omg today my mom bought me waterproof black eyeliner and its actually sooo waterproof i cried so much today and it still looks perfect and...
I just woke up from a dream where me n my mom n Laverne Cox were all in a hottub together and my mom was being all weird and nosy about trans things...
to the person who sent me an anonymous message asking what i found attractive in a person, i guess i deleted it cos i tried to respond to it and...
big breath in
big breath out
you made a couple mistakes last year when you blew your top, mistakes for which you have apologized, but the...