- dressed up as princess bubblegum for halloween, which involved more makeup than i’ve worn since i quit ballet eight years ago and a wig and
- femme-momming from an out-of-town femme friend i hadn’t seen in awhile
- andy made an adorable finn/best-butch-ex halloween costume partner
- dj tamika is the best thing that’s ever happened to faggity; when she is spinning the tracks are flawlessly selected and it’s actually fun and good to dance to
- clean sheets on my bed tonight
- oil cleansed face and shea buttered body (i was thinking while i was moisturizing how much i value being able to “come home” to my corporeal self, and what a privilege it is…or more accurately, what a huge set of privileges make it possible)
- olive bread and boursin (these things have apparently become standard comfort food)
- i’ve been flipping to other tabs and ignoring this window for like ten minutes so probably that’s it! guess spending the day pretty much unable to get out of bed kinda cuts down on the good things feelings.
Lots of femme, lots of queer, lots of books, lots of kink, lots of hot, lots of mental health shit, lots of polyamory. Probably nsfw. www.cuntext.com
Stuff I like (all)
I am going to smoke a cigarette, drink a beer, take a Xanax and pass out.
In that exact order.
Tomorrow is a new day. And I have to deal with...
Okay now I want to read George Weasley fic but I’m scared because what if they write him too mean or he’s not adorable enough or they don’t...
And while we’re on the subject…
This whole thing with automatically jumping to assumptions about someone reblogging...
Dating? Feelings? Feelings About Dating?
This is just going to be a jumble of incoherent thoughts and I’m not even sure why I’m posting about it but...
man im so excited i have been waiting to see mfairley do the RW since the show started
she’s gonna be great
if you wanna be supportive to me, thank you and please please don’t the following:
- tell me how to feel or not feel
- try to guess why it is i feel...