- dressed up as princess bubblegum for halloween, which involved more makeup than i’ve worn since i quit ballet eight years ago and a wig and
- femme-momming from an out-of-town femme friend i hadn’t seen in awhile
- andy made an adorable finn/best-butch-ex halloween costume partner
- dj tamika is the best thing that’s ever happened to faggity; when she is spinning the tracks are flawlessly selected and it’s actually fun and good to dance to
- clean sheets on my bed tonight
- oil cleansed face and shea buttered body (i was thinking while i was moisturizing how much i value being able to “come home” to my corporeal self, and what a privilege it is…or more accurately, what a huge set of privileges make it possible)
- olive bread and boursin (these things have apparently become standard comfort food)
- i’ve been flipping to other tabs and ignoring this window for like ten minutes so probably that’s it! guess spending the day pretty much unable to get out of bed kinda cuts down on the good things feelings.
Lots of femme, lots of queer, lots of books, lots of kink, lots of hot, lots of mental health shit, lots of polyamory. Probably nsfw. www.cuntext.com
Stuff I like (all)
i want to create a tv show about a group of friends where they’re...
basically spent all day playing video games and watching ptarmigans fluttering through the fog
the number of fics I have opened, read two lines of, whispered “this is dumb as fuck,” and immediately closed is in the dozens this evening
- Are you gonna suggest Vanilla Ice to me next because I told you I love The Coup?
Why yes, Spotify, I do very much enjoy the music of Nicki Minaj,...
in a dream world i could study literature, psychology and then something else consisting of women’s/lgbt/racial ethnic studies (which would be a...
- “I think the average guy thinks they’re pro-woman, just because they think they’re a nice guy and someone has told them that they’re awesome. But the...”
Is it weird that I don’t like telling people my hypothetical future children names? It’s mostly because the names I have had picked out since I was...