- dressed up as princess bubblegum for halloween, which involved more makeup than i’ve worn since i quit ballet eight years ago and a wig and
- femme-momming from an out-of-town femme friend i hadn’t seen in awhile
- andy made an adorable finn/best-butch-ex halloween costume partner
- dj tamika is the best thing that’s ever happened to faggity; when she is spinning the tracks are flawlessly selected and it’s actually fun and good to dance to
- clean sheets on my bed tonight
- oil cleansed face and shea buttered body (i was thinking while i was moisturizing how much i value being able to “come home” to my corporeal self, and what a privilege it is…or more accurately, what a huge set of privileges make it possible)
- olive bread and boursin (these things have apparently become standard comfort food)
- i’ve been flipping to other tabs and ignoring this window for like ten minutes so probably that’s it! guess spending the day pretty much unable to get out of bed kinda cuts down on the good things feelings.
Lots of femme, lots of queer, lots of books, lots of kink, lots of hot, lots of mental health shit, lots of polyamory. Probably nsfw. www.cuntext.com
Stuff I like (all)
- Anonymous asked:So it's not the question you have a problem with, just the fact that a male asked it? Maybe you should be more upfront about which gender/sexuality is allowed to try and communicate with you. You brought it up on tumblr, where he probably won't see it, so he won't know that you see it as a misogynistic issue and in effect can't identify a flaw in his character. I don't see how labelling someone behind their back, to an audience you know will agree with you is helpful to the feminist cause,
No I absolutely have a problem with the question!
There’s so much going on in it and I was exhausted so I didn’t want to go fully into it.
We should put together a tumblr literary anthology for our group of tumblr buddies and it can be a mix of our best text posts interspersed with some...
just realised one student wrote down “walkie-talkie frequency 3, 5pm-8pm” as his contact info and am not entirely sure whether he’s kidding
- Anonymous asked:"a gold alarm of stars". it's nearly tomorrow, and i just read that poem with that damn line, and here i am, sitting up in bed, having just been given a droplet of tenderness, night, thought. my god, that we exist and i'm typing this, having just thought it, and telling anyone that i've read a bit of poetry, and that there is a thing as poetry on a rock, a beautiful green rock in space, warmed by a little star, an average star. and yet here we are.
The nicest person at work is a 24-year-old Ukrainian woman who just told me that she spends her Friday nights on Skid Row volunteering because “it...
specifically i think i walked to nunavut??
walking on the ocean wtf