- dressed up as princess bubblegum for halloween, which involved more makeup than i’ve worn since i quit ballet eight years ago and a wig and
- femme-momming from an out-of-town femme friend i hadn’t seen in awhile
- andy made an adorable finn/best-butch-ex halloween costume partner
- dj tamika is the best thing that’s ever happened to faggity; when she is spinning the tracks are flawlessly selected and it’s actually fun and good to dance to
- clean sheets on my bed tonight
- oil cleansed face and shea buttered body (i was thinking while i was moisturizing how much i value being able to “come home” to my corporeal self, and what a privilege it is…or more accurately, what a huge set of privileges make it possible)
- olive bread and boursin (these things have apparently become standard comfort food)
- i’ve been flipping to other tabs and ignoring this window for like ten minutes so probably that’s it! guess spending the day pretty much unable to get out of bed kinda cuts down on the good things feelings.
Lots of femme, lots of queer, lots of books, lots of kink, lots of hot, lots of mental health shit, lots of polyamory. Probably nsfw. www.cuntext.com
Stuff I like (all)
- tw: rape culture
after having talked to my mom for nearly two hours on the phone tonight, I’m combing over a lot of what I shared with her and, in...
- So this body posi thing is cool...
But it seems to be a lot about shape. I have a lot of stretchmarks, big tiger stripe red ones. I have chub rub...
I wish in could tumblr savior photos of skinny masculine of center dfab queers.
- Brussels Sprout Hash
- Frying pan
- Knife/Cutitng board
- 1 handful (8-12) Brussels Sprouts/ serving
- 1/4 onion/ serving
- deflatingchimpanzee asked:Can you please explain something to me? I don't mean to offend anyone and I don't want to but I don't understand a racism when it comes to cosplay. I've seen posts how PoC can cosplay as white characters (doesn't bother me at all) but if a white person cosplays as a PoC character it's racist and whitewashing. But say I want to cosplay as Nick Fury or something? I can't change my background to make it look more realistic. I can understand it being racist if it involved using "blackface" (cont.)
(CONTD) or anything like that, but I wouldn’t plan on it. I just don’t understand how if I would put on a trenchcoat and an eyepatch and say I’m...
Special thanks to all the 10 year olds out there for making all those music lyric videos on Youtube
- harlighquinn asked:I have to say you are unprecedentedly arrogant about your style, ability, and ownership of punctuation. Someone once told me "there is nothing knew under the sun." So now I, would like to pass this advice on to you. I know you are proud of your creative voice and have every right to be, but don't you dare think for one second you developed it all on your own. As one fellow writer to another, I implore you to look back on all the writers you have learned from, understand this, then kindly, STFU.
to you be your way. to me be mine.